With an annual engraving capacity of more than 30,000 rotary and galvano screens, ROTHTEC® is likely the largest rotary screen engraver in the world. Many of our employees have been with us for 10-20 plus years, and they are experts in engraving and print management. ROTHTEC® is a global leader in all aspects of print management – pattern interpretation, file separations, fabric inkjet printing and rotary screens.
ROTHTEC® employees’ wealth of experience is key to making the process efficient both in terms of cost and time. Customers have the option to have their designs proofed on paper or fabric first, offering short-run digital yardage prints. This can be done before even one screen is engraved for production orders. This is a service our customers have found beneficial for showing what the final product will look like before investing additional funds.
Print Management Process
- The customer’s design art is received either as original art to be scanned or on disk.
- Then we process it to separate the colors, making sure to reproduce the intricacies of the customer’s work.
- Within days ROTHTEC® can deliver a quality fabric inkjet print that perfectly interprets the customer’s design to rotary screen engraving parameters.
- Changes and approvals can be made with fast, economical inkjets rather than engraved screens.
- When approved, engraving ready file separations are available as digital media.
- We can then engrave your screens and ship them to the printer of your choice, or help connect you with a printer for the last step in the process. If you prefer we can provide you with the file separations to be used for color work or overseas mill printing.
The experts at ROTHTEC® are ready to be your partner in all aspects of your printed world!
More information on rotary engraving is available here.